NOW OPEN! New & Existing Patients Welcome!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Texas Dental Board (TSBDE),American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. As we have started seeing patients, here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- All patients will be screened prior to being scheduled, as well as upon check-in (temperature checks and health questionnaire)
- Our staff is equipped with the proper (PPE) personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear)
- Sneeze guards at Check-out Counters.
- Plano Gentle Dental's dental personnel will undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings
- Patients will experience a clean and disinfected lobby at all times
- Sanitizing stations will be provided for patients at check-in & check-out counters
* You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Continual sanitation of door handles, chair arms, countertops, restrooms, and furniture
- Wait in car option available
- Sterile instruments and devices
- Pre-procedural mouth rinses - all patients will be given 1.5% hydrogen peroxide-based mouth rinse before their dental cleaning or procedure.
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- Exceptional dental care from our Plano Gentle Dental team
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient,safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 972-424-8591.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Jain & Team